What do your (Webtage) SEO Services include?
Our SEO Process includes
- Technical website optimization, including
- HTML & CSS Errors,
- Robots.txt & Canonical Issues
- Website Architecture Optimization – Avoid messy URL structure
- Crawling Errors,
- Mobile Responsiveness,
- Website Content optimization, including
- Addition of meta tags,
- Keyword density,
- Page copy optimization,
- Removal of duplicate content,
- Building of topic clusters
- Content Creation – Content creation that can target high-traction keywords through proper and intuitive usage, as opposed to keyword stuffing, is a very powerful tool for search engine optimization. Your agency should be not only adding these high-quality content pieces to your website but also publishing it on credible, industry and location-specific third-party sites.
If your SEO agency does not bring up content creation, consider that a red flag.
- The best option is to build backlinks through non-spammy, high-quality publishing sites. Professionally written guest blogs are your best bet for building high-quality links. The more relevant and trustworthy the site, the higher the backlink value to your business
- Directory submissions, business listings, document submissions, and many more!
- No spam backlinks
- Social Media – Yes, a strong social media presence can have a beneficial impact on your SEO campaigns.