What Support Does My Website Need After It Is Built?
There are two main groups of services that you need after building a website:
Digital Marketing Services – “Just because you build it, doesn’t mean they’ll come.” Once you’ve built a professional, well-branded website with rich features and functionalities, you have to generate visibility for your brand by initiating digital marketing campaigns. This includes:
- Search visibility to drive more qualified traffic through Search Advertising and Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing to generate brand awareness, build communities, and greater reach
- Email marketing to market to your current/captive audience
- Marketing automation to make the omnichannel campaigns consistent, and cohesive and help better convert visitors into leads.
- Reputation Management & Public Relations – A content-rich marketing campaign works to improve your reputation, with more reviews, more engagement, and more visibility
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC)– A website is a living product. It needs to be maintained to ensure it’s bringing in returns. An annual maintenance contract (AMC) will help you with the following:
- Upgrades to your website platform, such as your content management systems, including its modules
- Removal of malware, spam, and malicious codes, if needed
- Site backup, to keep your site up and running at all times with minimal downtime
- Recovery of files from backup, if needed
- Liaising with the hosting provider to troubleshoot any downtime events.